HomeMethodology

Methodology

Accountability 

laurasp
laurasp

laurasp
laurasp
Dear colleagues,
As you know from my previous mail, we are doing a work regarding the accountability, and I would like very much having the information from all of you.
These are the questions I asked you:
1. Do the local entities have to render accounts to the Supreme Audit Institutions every year?
2. How many local entities are in your country?
3. Which is the format of the accounts (paper or IT format) should be used by local entities in the accountability system?
4. Can the accountability be carried out with a web application which allows the files to be uploaded and sent?

I´d like to clear up that we are interested in knowing how the accountability is carrying out, if it is done through a website, a platform, in paper, etc., as well if is possible an automatic treatment of the accounts, therefore I think it´s enough to know this matter regarding the administrations of municipalities.
Some of you have already sent me the information, thanks!
Have a good time at Easter!
LAURA ATANCE APARICIO
TRIBUNAL DE CUENTAS
Subdirectora Técnica del Dpto. de Entidades Locales
C/ Fuencarral 81, 28004 Madrid.
Telf. 915920864 - 914478701. Ext. 1841
laura.atance@tcu.es
0 link
Toma Bartašė
Toma Bartašė
Administrator

Toma Bartašė
Toma Bartašė
Administrator
Hi Laura,

Maybe others are also interested in answers, therefore, here are answers from Lithuania:
1. Do the local entities have to render accounts to the Supreme Audit Institutions every year?
No. Municipalities provide data of financial accountability to information system (VSAKIS), which is administrated by the Ministry of Finance. SAI can take those data from VSAKIS.
2. How many local entities are in your country?
3. Which is the format of the accounts (paper or IT format) should be used by local entities in the accountability system?
Municipalities provide data to VSAKIS in electronic format.
4. Can the accountability be carried out with a web application which allows the files to be uploaded and sent?
Yes.
0 link